Thursday, August 04, 2005

Oompa Loompa


This is my sister Pam or should I say this is what she would look like if she were an Oompa Loompa. :) She'd be really mad if she knew this were here.

I haven't seen the new version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory yet. Someone made the comment to me about Johnny Depp reminding them of Michael Jackson in the movie and I just haven't been able to bring myself to see it since :) He kinda does though, doesn't he.

They had one guy, Deep Roy, play all of the Oompa Loompas in this version of the movie. As if there weren't too few roles for midgets and dwarfs to play to begin with. What roles have they had recently; Mini-Me from Austin Powers, Wee Man from Jackass and the Oompa Loompas. Someone should sue someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home