Monday, October 10, 2005

Almost

Done that is. Its close enough to taste right now. I am in my last week of Organizational Behavior. Alot of it was a rehashing of the Situational Leadership model that the Navy has been pushing for several years. They got much more in depth in this course than the Navy Leadership classes ever did. That's the difference between a couple of days and 8 weeks worth of training I guess.

We had drill this weekend. We accidentrally scheduled it for a 3 day Holiday weekend. Most of the SELRES didn't seem to mind.

I get tomorrow off so I can study before the test. I think I am going to coastline Community College for a few classes. That will complete my requirements for an AS in Electronic Technology. Too bad two AS degrees don't equal a Bachelors though. I have about ten classes to finish my BS with Park in Management. I'm not sure that I can complete it before I get out so I think I'll wait to complete that one for a year or so. I have my GI bill that will help me to pay for it.

Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home