Thursday, June 08, 2006

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Dead At Last

It kinda of feels a little evil but I don't think that I have been this happy to see someone dead since Sadam's sons. That's what this war is doing to us. It makes us rejoice to see people killed. He is no doubt very deserving of this fate but I somehow don't think I should be happy about it.

I remember a time when I really didn't hate anyone. I wasn't even really this angry with the USS Cole bombing. I think it has something to do with the killing of innocent people. At least with the Cole incident Bin Laden attacked military. Al-Zarqawi was responsible for so many civilian deaths. He bombed other Muslims and the US military alike. Lately most of his victims were Iraqi citizens. He was supposed to be some super Islamic Jihadist but the killing of innocent people was directly in violation with the Koran. The suicide bombings that he encouraged also were against the religion he was supposed to be fighting for.

I hope this is the turning point that we were waiting for. I hope the Iraqi factions can now come together and end the infighting that threatens to tear their country apart. Then we can remove our own military forces and let the Iraqis have their country back. Mostly, I hope they are sure they killed this Ba$t&rd...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home