Thursday, July 07, 2005

More Bombs

Can you believe it. Now London gets attacked. What kind of freaks are they. I hate to say it, I think the only way some of these people will be happy is if they are dead. Its too early to say if they were suicide bombers but given terrorists mode of opperations of late, it probably was.

Part of me says we need to seek revenge. It eats at me; drives me. The other part says that will not help anything. England isn't my country but I still feel the attack was on my people. The non-muslim people of the world. My sympathy goes out to Great Britain. We here in America and many nations lately know what you are going through. We feel your anxiety.

If this is what being a Muslim is about, those of you who are Muslim can have it. Islam is Satan's religion and Mohammad seems to be his prophet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home