Monday, November 14, 2005

Get Some

Man, President Bush is fighting back big time. I cannot say that he didn't lie or fudge the truth. All of them (politicians) do it when it suits them. I am glad he is fighting back against my home state's hypocrites, Kennedy and Kerry none the less. When the wind blew one way they were more than happy to jump on the war wagon. Now that things seem different their stories have changed. When Kerry voted for the war, he did not once mention the infamous "Weapons of Mass Destruction." All he said was that Saddam was a dangerous man and must be removed from office. I tend to agree. We sat there for over ten years just waiting for full compliance. It never came. Saddam got richer, his people (a clear minority) got more political clout and every one else got trampled. He needed to go. No amount of diplomacy was going to solve the problem. That being said, I am not happy that the US was the aggressor. I am also not happy with some of the deals that were going on which casts a shadow on the UN and many of the other countries that did not want to act militarily. You know who they are so I won't mention any names...

Speaking of these countries; does anyone else think that there is more going on with these riots in France. No one has said it but I wonder who else thinks they might have been instigated from outside of the country; say by some terrorist groups who want to
sow unrest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home