Friday, November 18, 2005

Getting Old

I hate getting old. OK, so I'm only 38 but I'm already feeling it. Every year something else seems to break or not work quite right. What hair hasn't fallen out turns grey, Fat collects inplaces that it never did. The slow march toward death... Kind of morbid, huh?

How did I get on this subject? My back blew out just before Katrina. I couldn't get to see a doctor and by the time things started getting more normal around here it had stopped hurting. Well, its back. I saw a Doctor yesterday. She said that it might be a disc problem. Wonderful! So I am on all kinds of meds for the next couple of weeks while I figure out if my back is going to heal. I'm just glad that I'm still in the Navy while it is happening. My medical is covered. Onward, through the fog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home