Wednesday, August 02, 2006

One Sidedness

I think that the world has a one sided view in this conflict between Israel and Lebanon. I am completely against some of the bomb attacks Israel has conducted. There have been way too many civilian deaths.

The world has jumped on that bandwagon wholeheartedly. They have not had the same measure of condemnation for Hezbollah though. They have been launching random rockets into Israel for years. They aren't targeting military sites. They aren't targeting anything really. They even hit Palestine with one today.

I do believe Hezbollah is as responsible as Israel is for the civilian deaths. They hide in the populous, launching attacks, thinking Israel will not attack them back. Israel has though.

I think they are all crazy over there. Just my opinion though based on what I've seen from my livingroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home