Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thanksgiving

I went to Tampa for the Holiday. It was good to get out of Louisiana. I went to Universal Studios for the first time. I lived in Orlando for 3 years and never went. It was pretty good. Probably up to par with Disney's MGM.

Pete wants to move again. They are getting the house ready for sale. He should make out on the deal. They may move to San Antonio next. I like that area. Its got a lot to do. There are two amusement parks and a water park right in the region. Plus the historic sites and of course the Spurs.

I am seriously considering that area myself. I have not found anything that I want in Tallahassee. Maybe it was fate that I lost the bid for that house there. The job opportunities seem so much better in San Antone. Plus there are 3 Military bases in the area so I can continue to get all of my benefits after I retire.

Its seems like a win-win situation. Too bad I can't get my mother to move. She's stuck on Massachusetts. I guess she spent her whole life there and its hard to leave. She has agreed a couple of times but then changed her mind. Her last excuse was that she needs to be there for my older brother. I know he just lost his father and wife this year but come on, he's 48. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home