Sunday, March 05, 2006

Tired of Broke Back


I've never even seen the film but I'm tired of it. Its like Hollywood is shoving this picture down our throats. BAFTAs, Critics Choice, possibly the OSCARS. Who are these people kidding. Notice it didn't even make the line-up for the People's Choice Awards.

The actor's claim that the OSCARS is the one that they want to win because its their peers who pick em. Whatever! Movies get made to be seen and to make money. In my opinion that makes the People's Choice Award much higher on the importance scale.

Wake up Hollywood. Stop shoving your political agenda down our throats and move on. Yes, I do believe that this is a small group's political campaign. I don't hate gays and I am not anti-gay movie theme. To each his/her own. I don't really have an opinion on the movie itself because I, like much of America, have never seen the film. Its not a subject that I want to see. I that the box office numbers, despite the huge Ad campaign, show that many people are not interested in it either. What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home