Saturday, October 22, 2005

Finished

I finished my Organizational Behavior class last week. I applied for my diploma. It's just an Associates in Management but it is an accomplishment. I think I am going to go to Coastline Community College for a few classes to finish up my Associates in Electronic Technology. After that I'll probably finish my BS in Management with Park university. I am taking a month or so off though. There were so many issues with this last class that I need a break. My team was affected by 2 hurricanes and an early October Blizzard. The weather is definitely messed up this year. Hurricane Wilma is churning in the gulf right now. Its supposed to hit South Florida after it is done with Cancun. I just hope it stays away from Louisiana; Too much is too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home